Deliciousfooddifferentcountrys. Com

46 Delicious Types of Food From Different Countries Around The world

Besides all my naughty tales in Destination Poon, one of the most memorable aspects of travel for me is food. I’m talking about the luxury to taste all those new foods around the world, broaden your culinary horizon, and calibrate your taste buds. Yesterday a thought hit me when I was organizing my travel albums, and that thought manifested today into what you’re now reading.
What I’m about to show you is not the best or worst of foods, but rather types of food I managed to capture on camera and remembered to be interesting and worth sharing. I’ll be adding some more countries and photos over the years, creating a nice presentation of food from around the world..

Different Foods From Different Countries Around The World

The country above each food is where I tasted it and took the photo.
Vietnam
Vietnamese pho ga
The Vietnamese ‘Pho Ga’, my favorite soup in the world.
***
Serbia
Serbian fish
This is a fresh fish from the Danube river. Had this on a little floating restaurant in Belgrade. Easily the best meal I had in Serbia.
***
Jordan
Jordanian food
On the trip to our neighbours in Petra, we had a little stop to try the local Mansaf, lamb cooked in yogurt with rice.
***
Mexico
Mexican food
Mexican huarache. LOVE this thing.
***
Italy
Italian food - Pizza
The BEST pizza I’ve had in my entire life. Apparently, Italy is a zillion levels above the rest of the world.
***
Taiwan
Taiwanese food
Picked a random little restaurant in Taiwan and ordered… this. It looks disgusting, but I swear it’s delicious.
***
Montenegro
Food in Montenegro
Organic grass-fed Montenegrin beef liver, one of the richest sources of B12. Comes with fresh tomato sauce. Beyond amazing.
***
Nicaragua
Nicaraguan beef heart
Nicaraguan beef heart, a nutritious source of cholesterol and healthy saturated fats to boost testosterone levels.
***
Burma (Myanmar)
Burmese food
Fell in love with those rich beefy soups of Burma. Rich in a variety of flavors from every angle.
***
France
French Food - Snails in Butter
Roasted SNAILS I had in an Alsacian village. They were so good I finished the whole thing in a minute.
***
El Salvador
El Salvadoran Food
Baby shrimps with veggies and rice in Playa El Tunco, El Salvador.
***
Greece
Had this Greek salad on the island of Rhodes. Made of lettuce, dried tomatoes, Greek cheese and an unbelievably rich sauce made of balsamic vinegar mixed with something which I forgot.
United States of America
Nothing beats some real Southern fried chicken! This I had in Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken, a small chain that is unknown to the international crowd. It’s real Fried Chicken, fried in lard, not KFC.
***
Kosovo
Food from Kosovo
Kosovarian friends were enthusiastic to let me try their favorite food. I don’t remember its name, but it’s quite good.
***
Thailand
Thai Food
Best food I’ve had in Thailand. Go have it in Flow Restaurant, Soi Ngam Dupli, Bangkok.
***
Georgia
Georgian <3 KHINKALI<3 (meat dumplings) with Khvanchkara, “Stalin’s favorite wine.” Right from the “Her Father Will Kill You” chapter in Destination Poon.
 ***
Ethiopia
Foods Around the Globe: Ethiopia
Sorry, Ethiopian fellas. No matter how much I tried to love your national Injera, I just couldn’t.
 ***
Armenia
Foods Around the World: ARMENIA
The quality of Caucasus kebab is outstanding. You can always see the cattle freely roaming the grass outside.
***
Costa Rica
Costa Rican Food
Ah, the colors of Costa Rican food! This is an amazing fish fillet I had a night before bungeeing in Monte Verde. Pura Vida!
***
Romania
Traditional romanian dish: beans with lots of pork meats on top.
***
Philippines
Food Around the World: Philippine's Stuffed Squid
This is the first thing I ate in the Philippines: Stuffed squid.
***
Belize
Foods Around the World: Belize
Delicious stew of two armadillos we hunted in a Belizean jungle. Cooked with pineapples and some local spices.
***
Singapore
Singaporean food
Had this beauty on my very last trip to Asia. It’s from Singapore, and it’s so spicy I couldn’t bear more than a dozen bites.
***
Israel
Hummus, a type of food from the Middle East.
Oh, my beloved ISRAEL. This hummus is two minutes away from my home. With garbanzo beans, olive oil, paprika, eggs and parsley. Beyond delicious.
***
Panama
Just a normal meal in Panama. Had this plate of beef and veggies in Valle de Anton. Might have been the last meal I had before the famous horse incident from my book.
***
Japan
Japanese Sushi
This alone is worth the visit to Japan. It’s a thousand times better than the crap sold cheaply in most Western places.
***
Laos
balut
In some Asian countries, boiled fertilized duck embryos are a treat believed to increase libido and sexual virility. Most people know it by the name “Filipino Balut”, but I actually had it in Laos. Seasoned with salt, vinegar and chili. Some people call it ‘the most disgusting food in the world”, and I suppose you can see why.
***
Hungary
This is a rabbit's leg I had in a restaurant in Budapest, Hungary. It tastes just as it looks: AMAZING.
This is a rabbit’s leg I had in a restaurant in Budapest, Hungary. It tastes just as it looks: AMAZING.
***
South Korea
Korean food
It may look extraordinary, but it’s really just a typical meal in South Korea. Lots of good stuff inside.
***
The Seychelles
Foods Around The World: The Seychelles!
Grilled parrot fish with rice. Had this in-between island hopping in the beautiful Seychelles.
***
Cyprus
Delicious types of foods... CYPRUS!
Enjoying the benefits of coffee with a typical relaxation meal in Cyprus: Halloumi cheese & watermelon. DELICIOUS.
***
Luxembourg
Kidneys (great source for B12!) with French fries on the side. On the menu it said “typical Luxembourgish dish”.
***
Canada
Beef tenderloin in cranberry sauce. Had this in Niagara Falls, Canada.
***
Tanzania
Zanzibar Pizza
Ah, the famous Zanzibar Pizza! No Western would actually recognize this as pizza, but regardless, it is delicious. I doubt you’ll find this in Tanzania’s mainland though.
***
Iceland
If you ever go to Iceland (and you should, this is by far the most beautiful country I’ve ever been to), you should give a try to the most Icelandic dish in existence: the Icelandic sheep head.
***
Jamaica
Ackee & Saltfish, a typical Jamaican breakfast. What may seem to you like scrambled eggs is actually the Ackee fruit.
***
Slovakia
I don’t exactly remember what it was, but I had it in a traditional restaurant in the Tatra Mountains, Slovakia.
***
Norway
Deer medallions in gravy with cranberry jam, roasted potatoes and vegetables on the side.
***
Portugal
This is Portuguese egg tart pastries called Pastel de Nata. Delicious! You’ll also find them in other countries with Portuguese influence.
***
Spain
Pork tenderloin medallions. Normally I hate the flavour of Pork, but that was one of the few times where I actually enjoyed it.
***
Belgium
Horse steak! Don’t know if it was the way they cooked it, or horses generally, but the meat was quite tough.
***
Czech Republic
Czech food
This is a traditional Czech dish made of meat filled with egg, pickled cucumber, and more meat.
***
Austria
Austrian type of delicious food, the Schnitzel.
Viennese Schnitzel, the most renown Austrian type of food in the world. I was there last summer, and had one every day. Delicious.
***
Guatemala
Guatemalan food
I don’t exactly remember what there was in that soup. But I do remember that I was feeling sick, and that a Guatemalan girl thought that it was gonna make me feel better, so she made it.
***
Lithuania
Honestly no idea what it is. Had it on the border between Russia and Lithuania (Curonian Spit National Park, near Kaliningrad). Wasn’t very good!
***
Russia
And this one’s on the Russian side ;) Just a normal meat stew appetizer.
Notice: As you may have noticed, some of these foods aren’t very healthy. They surely don’t fit the dietary recommendations on this website. But personally, as I said in Destination Poon, I usually allow myself a few of the local dishes when I visit a new country. For the sake of the experience & the joy of life.
There are lots of foods from around the world I probably never tried, so feel free to add them in the comments if you’d like to share your experiences. And make sure you follow me on Instagram if you’d like to get constantly bombarded with photos of delicious, exotic foods from around the world. Bon appétit!
P.S – if you haven’t already, make sure you read my minimalist travel gear guide. It’s what allows me to move so freely from one country to the next and enjoy all those great foods.
***
By the way, if you want to learn how to cook and spice foods to resemble different tastes and regions around the world, I highly recommend the 4 Hour Chef. Get it on Hardcover rather than Kindle, it’s full of full-page, beautiful photography.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Educationdisambigationtechnical. Com

Carona latest live updates state vaise blogspot. Com